LED Solar Outdoor Lights

by beth on May 28, 2010

I thought these LED Solar String Out­door Lights were so cool.  You can hang them out­doors and at night they light up from being solar pow­ered.  They are glass and look so pretty. I’ve been look­ing for dif­fer­ent ways to make our out­door space more of a liv­ing space, which means search­ing online & in cat­a­logs.  I also peek around at the out­door spaces of friends, fam­ily & neigh­bors to gather ideas when I’m over.  We’d love a space that reflects our style both in flow­ers but in gen­eral feel.  A space we love to use reg­u­larly, to eat, to relax & enjoy.  Espe­cially with the weather warm­ing for us here, these lights from PartyLights.com would be fun to have out­side for those nights when­sit­ting around talk­ing past sunset.

Do you use your out­door space as addi­tional liv­ing space?  How do you dec­o­rate it?

1 annalene May 29, 2010 at 7:59 am

Hi Beth! Dropping in from SITS… those lights ARE really pretty, I wish I had some in my ‘yard’, love that they are solar powered as well. My ‘yard’ is really tiny! I want to do more with it but its sort of used as a wash area to clean things up (mainly sports equipment) so its hard to make it a live-able area…. I definitely need to work on that though, thanks for the reminder!

2 Jenn of PersonalFitCoach.com May 29, 2010 at 9:57 am

Stopping by from SITS. What a great idea. I’ll need to get some for my next outdoor party.

3 Aysha May 29, 2010 at 11:36 am

Hi
I think those lights are really preety too… Found you through blogfrog… and am following you now… i must say its great that you are doing this despite all the kids and degrees! you are indeed super mum..anyway hoping to learn more about you through your blog
Do visit mine at http://www.addmorecolor-gift-ideas.blogspot.com
Aysha

4 Lamb June 1, 2010 at 9:17 am

Yes, those lights are so cool! Our outdoor space is looking a teensie bit drab at the moment, but we’re hoping to have it spiffed up soon, preferably before the cold weather returns! We just need some concrete stain…or maybe tile…no, definitely concrete stain…? We’re doomed :p

5 faemom June 1, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I would love those if we had a tree in our backyard. That’s on my wishlist for a house. A nice big tree in the backyard to hang lights on.

6 Mrs. Levine June 7, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I’ve been looking at some outdoor LED lights too. Here are the two things holding me back: 1) Could they really be bright enough to work as actual mood lights? 2) The squirrels chew through my electric lights and I’m wondering if these would be included in their electrical addiction or not. I’m dying to try them, though, so let us know if you buy some!